Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Preface

My Dear Friends,
I seek your blessings and support. In the days to come I will be sharing my views on a variety of topics which interest us all. I am sure you will be a partner in our journey towards wisdom and more wisdom.
"Kailash Parwat", the name of my blog, has been chosen deliberately as it is connected to (for the benefit of those not accustomed to Hindu Mythology) Devadhidev Lord Shiva, who though part of the Trinity has always been a contrarian. This blog will try to put across- the so called "other side" of the view- because it has now become rather fashionable to go with the herd.
Finally, I welcome you to my blog and invite you to share your views-the more out of the box the better.
Bhola Baba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers